WHAT IS THE S J GLOBAL YOUNG APPRENTICE PROGRAMME?
S J Global Young Apprentice 2020 aims to recognise entrepreneurship and excellence amongst young people aged 18 – 30 years and raise awareness of career opportunities with the S J Global group of companies.
It is a competition that looks to test several aspects of applicants including their ability to demonstrate and present their entrepreneurial ideas and aspirations, their understanding of business, and a positive attitude to learn and work within a team.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE?
The S J Global Young Apprentice competition will provide the winner with a fabulous allocation prize of £50,000 which will be used to establish their working platform in London with the opportunity to work, train and travel within the S J Global network of companies worldwide. Amongst this will be a recognition of their skills, which is valuable for future employment opportunities. It will also provide the winner with a head start on business skills, through preparing the entry form, being interviewed, and undertaking tasks building confidence in themselves and their skills.
1) Aged 18 – 30 years old
2) You must not be in any apprenticeship or training
3) Applications need to be completed and returned by October 14, 2020
4) This competition is not allowed for the following businesses within these industries:
– Financial & Foreign exchange
– Sex & Pornography
THE APPRENTICE PROGRAM
A maximum of ten finalists will be selected. The finalists will be invited for an interview on October 22, 2020 (TBC). All the ten finalists will be invited to S J Global’s London office. The winners will be notified and invited to a briefing and induction of their apprenticeship the week after the winner announcement.
- Desk Space for 2 persons at one of our offices for a year
- 20 hours mentoring from S J Global executive team to learn about business and entrepreneurship including one to one’s with each member of the executive team
- 6-page website
- 3 x months social media management, software (Adobe suite + Microsoft Office)
- 5 day trip to S J Global Dubai office to include, return air ticket, accommodation and bed and breakfast, along with 4 days spent in the office
- Professional 5 year business plan and cash flow forecast
- PR and publicity to promote your business as winner of the S J Global Apprentice 2020
- Assistance with the business launch with a maximum of 12 people (drinks and refreshments)
- Black Book of exclusive business contacts within a specific industry
- Business stationery, logo, business cards value
- 10x Business coaching sessions
- Photoshoot with a professional photographer
HOW TO APPLY
Alternatively, you can send us a video submission. The video should be between 3-7 minutes long. You can either upload it as an unlisted video on Youtube and email us the link or send a WeTransfer file to email@example.com. Please try and cover as many questions from the application form as you can.